Our Birch wallet is classic and simple with one-pocket, held securely closed by a classy brass button stud. At just 3" x 5", this wallet fits in a front or back pocket as well as a small clutch or purse making it the perfect unisex carry all wallet design.
Pictured here in Navy Chromexcel with Navy thread and a Nickel button stud.
• One full pocket holding 8-10 cards and a couple of folded bills.
• Original Tannery South Leather Co. Tried & True design.
• Hand cut premium Navy Horween Chromexcel leather.
• Hand saddle-stitched with Maine Thread Company waxed polycord thread to maintain strength and durability.
• The edges are hand beveled (rounded), sanded, and burnished with Gum Tragacanth for a very smooth and durable finish.
If you're not familiar with the legend that is Horween here's a little background.
Horween Leather Company was founded in Chicago, Il in 1905 by master tanner Isidore Horweenor. For over 100 years their goal has been to make the best leather in the world. Horween believes that making the best means doing lots of little things right, it means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with best. Through the years they have cultivated their experience to offer a dynamic line of leathers that include traditional old world tannages and techniques along with carefully updated with modern techniques. Their leathers are still made today, by hand, the same way they were over a hundred years ago.