We've taken our popular Hartsfield wallet and scaled it down to give you the Hartsfield Convention Edition, made to carry only the essentials and be clipped to just about anything by the included eyelet.
Perfect for trade show and convention lanyards, wallet chains, backpacks, camping packs, or just about anything you want to carry securely and classy. The two Antique Brass snaps hold your contents secure making it not just a great hanging option but also a great front or back pocket wallet for minimalism on the go. Easily thrown in your carry-on, gym bag, panniers or saddlebags, now you can head to Burning Man with style.
Shown here in Timber Horween Chromexcel with Scarlet thread and Nickel hardware. Also available in your choice of Antique Brass or Brass hardware.
• One essential pocket holding a debit/credit card, a couple business cards, a room key and a couple of folded bills.
• Original Tannery South Leather Co. Tried & True design.
• Hand cut premium Timber Horween Chromexcel leather.
• Hand saddle-stitched with Maine Thread Company waxed polycord thread to maintain strength and durability.
• The edges are hand beveled, sanded, and hand burnished with canvas for a very smooth and durable finish.
• 2.5" x 4" closed
If you're not familiar with the legend that is Horween here's a little background.
Horween Leather Company was founded in Chicago, Il in 1905 by master tanner Isidore Horweenor. For over 100 years their goal has been to make the best leather in the world. Horween believes that making the best means doing lots of little things right, it means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with best. Through the years they have cultivated their experience to offer a dynamic line of leathers that include traditional old world tannages and techniques along with carefully updated with modern techniques. Their leathers are still made today, by hand, the same way they were over a hundred years ago.