Our new Hartsfield Convention Edition is a scaled down version of our full size Hartsfield wallet, and is specifically made to carry only the essentials and be clipped to just about anything with the included key ring.
Perfect for convention and trade show lanyards, chains, backpacks, or just about anything you want to carry securely and classy. The two Antique Brass snaps hold your contents secure making it not just a great hanging option but also a great minimal front or back pocket wallet. Easily thrown in your carry-on, gym bag, panniers or saddlebags, now you can head to Burning Man with style.
Shown here in Natural Chromexcel with Olive thread and two Antique Brass snaps.
• One essential pocket holding a debit/credit card, a couple business cards, a room key and a couple of folded bills.
• Original Tannery South Leather Co. Tried & True design.
• Hand cut premium Natural Chromexcel Horween leather.
• Hand saddle-stitched with Maine Thread Company waxed polycord thread to maintain strength and durability.
• The edges are hand beveled, sanded, and burnished with Gum Tragacanth for a very smooth and durable finish.
• 2.5" x 4" closed
If you're not familiar with the legend that is Horween here's a little background.
Horween Leather Company was founded in Chicago, Il in 1905 by master tanner Isidore Horweenor. For over 100 years their goal has been to make the best leather in the world. Horween believes that making the best means doing lots of little things right, it means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with best. Through the years they have cultivated their experience to offer a dynamic line of leathers that include traditional old world tannages and techniques along with carefully updated with modern techniques. Their leathers are still made today, by hand, the same way they were over a hundred years ago.