The largest version in the Hartsfield family, the Hartsfield Traveler is a Tannery South Leather Co. original design, and features one extra-large pocket made to hold everything you need for a day at the office, a night on the town, or a wandering lifestyle. Formed in the classic Hartsfield design, the two Antique Brass snaps hold your personal items secure making it not just a great carry-all or clutch, but the perfect travel carry on bag.
Shown here in Natural Chromexcel with hand cross-stitched Olive thread and finished with two Antique Brass snaps.
• One full pocket holding a small wallet, cell phone, keys, nick-knacks, and what-not's.
• Original Tannery South Leather Co. Tried & True design.
• Hand cut premium Natural Chromexcel leather from the World Famous Horween Leather tannery in Chicago, IL.
• Hand saddle or cross-stitched with Maine Thread Company waxed polycord thread to maintain strength and durability.
• The edges are hand beveled, sanded, and burnished with Gum Tragacanth for a very smooth and durable finish.
• 5" x 9" closed
If you're not familiar with the legend that is Horween here's a little background.
Horween Leather Company was founded in Chicago, IL in 1905 by master tanner Isidore Horween. For over 100 years their goal has been to make the best leather in the world. Horween believes that making the best means doing lots of little things right, it means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with best. Through the years they have cultivated their experience to offer a dynamic line of leathers that include traditional old world tannages and techniques along with carefully updated modern touches. Their leathers are still made today, by hand, the same way they were over a hundred years ago.