Brand new Mini Denim Stocking Gift Sets available now! Each Mini Denim Stocking is made by hand by the a amazing Jess, @thepoorwillway, and includes a Fade Log Raw, Rise, Stack, and Tab, as well as Keep On Fadin' On sticker. Perfect for any denim lover these stockings will add style to your tree or mantel. Extremely limited quantity available.
Your fades tell a story, our Fade Log will keep track of it.
Whether you're new to the world of denim or a long time denimhead, our all original, and Patent Pending, Fade Log will help you easily keep track of your personal wear and carry info.
Just use a pen*, like an Ultra Fine Sharpie, to fill in all of the details that matter most to you, such as the Brand, the date you acquired your new forever jeans, the country of origin (COO), the fit, etc. Then use the Washes and Wears boxes to keep track of all your specifics.
- Natural Veg-tan leather from world famous USA Wicket & Craig Tannery.
- White Japanese Vinymo thread. (Fade Log Rise Combo and Fade Log Stack Combo versions)
- Fade Log Raw/Rise/Stack - A credit card size cut of premium Natural Veg-tan with spots for all of your important details. Leave one in each pair.
- Fade Log Rise Combo - A Fade Log Raw front and a back meant for those who want to keep track of their Notable Wears, as well as extra Washes and Wears. Offers a slot for 1-2 cards or your notes on how to rule the world.
- Fade Log Stack Combo - Includes a Fade Log Raw front and a back for those who need lots of room to keep track of Washes and Wears. Also offers a slot for 1-2 cards or your most recent denim haiku.
- Fade Log Assorted Pack - Includes one each Raw, Rise, and Stack.
- NEW* Fade Log Tab - A 3 Pack of smaller logs designed for just the essentials, no Wears to keep up with. Fifth Pocket approved!
- Each time you add to your Fade Log take a picture of it, post it, and tag it with #FadeLog, that way if anything ever happens to it you'll be able to recreate it from the last detail.
- Only use *ARCHIVE quality ink pens. Even these can fade and bleed over time. Make sure to take those pics.
- Keep it natural. We DO NOT recommend treating your Fade Log with any leather conditioner, waxes, oils, nothing. These products will either bleed your ink, or seal the surface from future markings.
- Try not to wash your Fade Log with your items, this will definitely do some damage.