We colaborated with the King of Indigo, Issac from Pigeon Tree Crafting on these Special Edition Meadowlak wallets. Hand dipped by the man himself and constructed back here in the ATL, these wallets will be the pride of any collection as they fade, patina, and travel the world with you.
Each wallet is made from beautiful natural veg-tan leather, hand dyed with all natural indigo dye, hand sewn with white polycord thread, and finished with a natural brass snap closure.
• One full pocket holding up to 8 cards and a couple of half-folded bills, and more as the wallet breaks in and softens over time.
• Original Tannery South Leather Co. Tried & True design.
• Hand cut premium natural veg-tan leather.
• Hand saddle-stitched with Maine Thread Company waxed polycord thread to maintain strength and durability.
• The edges are hand beveled, sanded, and burnished with a special Japanese burnishing compound and canvas for a very smooth and durable finish.
*Natural Veg-tan will develop a beautiful patina, or caramel glow, over the course of its life, distinguishing it as the well-loved, favorite accessory it is sure to be.