Simple and classic, handmade from beautiful Brown Chromexcel Horween leather which has been expertly hand cut and hand saddle stitched, our Titan Wallet is made for minimalists but features a large enough pocket to become your every day, all occasion wallet which will hold between 6-8 cards and your tri-folded cash.
Shown here stitched in premium Brown polycord thread from the Maine Thread Company, we invite you to choose your favorite color to take your personalization to the next level.
• One pocket design holds 6-8 cards and a couple of tri-folded bills.
• Original Tannery South Leather Co. Tried & True design.
• Hand cut from 100% genuine Brown Chromexcel Horween leather.
• The edges are hand beveled, sanded and burnished to a slick, smooth edge with gum tragacanth to keep them smooth and protected for years to come.
• Hand saddle-stitched with Maine Thread Company thread to maintain the highest strength and durability possible. Saddle stitching ensures that if there was ever a stitch that broke, the thread would not unravel like a sewing machine stitch would.
• Finished with a hand set Antique Brass rivet.
• One handmade to order Titan Wallet sewn in the thread color of your choice.